Sunday, August 18, 2013

Rice Bowl II in Houston has Delicious Indonesian Cuisine-- August 2013

I am not getting paid for this review, unless you call the yummy food a payment. I will definitely return to Rice Bowl II in Houston, Texas (14360 Bellaire Blvd #98, Houston. Phone : 281-988-9912) the next time I want to eat great Indonesian food. 

As the restaurant does not serve a real Indonesian rijsttafel, you might try what we did. Be sure to ask for the Indonesian food menu and order a variety of dishes. My hub suggested that we sit at a round table with a lazy susan, and that was a super idea for sharing our orders.

Here are some photos to prove how delectable this food really is:

All four of us were ready to attack this first setting, but there was more to come.

And this is our self-made rijsttafel with seven dishes plus rice and kroepoek.

My plate that contains a bit of EVERYTHING! Oh, yes!

And these are the leftovers that our son boxed up to take home.

My plate at the end of a scrumptious Indonesian dinner in Houston, Texas at Rice Bowl II.




4 comments:

Mrs. Micawber said...

Oh my goodness, it looks amazing. Especially those tempting little things on sticks. :)

Linda said...

It is called Sate. These were chicken with peanut sauce. Great when you are barbecuing. Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh yum! It all looks delish!

Thanks for the hug for little Holly. ♥

Endah Murniyati said...

Wow... I'm proud you like Indonesian cuisine especially Javanese food. Come to my home Linda, and you will enjoy that cuisine every single day... LOL... Next I will share you the recipes...