Saturday, January 2, 2016

TMI-Do You Know Me?

Who is the real Linda@Wetcreek Blog?

Have no fear, I am not going to reveal that I am a middle-aged dude with red hair, 24 tattoos, and a fetish for bare feet (yuck!). 

In fact, I am the same "girl" you see in my little Wetcreek blog icon (not Google+ or Instagram). Just 40 years older and a number of pounds thicker.


What I liked back in the 70's is basically what I like now:
1.  Eating Mexican food.
2.  Crocheting.
3.  Wearing and making Boho clothes.
4.  Reading magazines.
5.  Being open-minded and liberal in my thoughts.
6.  Getting up early.
7.  Going to bed before eleven.
8.  Walking instead of driving.
9.  Caring for others.
10. And, foremost, Loving my husband and family!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to know some things never change.

Joanne Noragon said...

Your likes are excellent, especially Boho.

Anonymous said...

and that's why we love you!!

Anonymous said...

You're funny, I love your opening paragraph. But yes some things never change, in all honest though I think our souls always have a way of returning us to things that have fulfilled us most if ever we get lost along the way. I think your list is a beautiful one.

Carla from The River said...

:-)) You sound lovely and I would love to meet you in person...real life...3D!
xx oo
Carla

Endah Murniyati said...

I want to meet you on the real world...

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever even been on a blog before but I'd follow you anywhere. I want to keep the connection going so here I am cousin! I couldn't figure out how to "sign in" using any of the options so I guess I'll remain incognito in California. Love the wild west photo on your blog!