Saturday, January 30, 2016

We Have Spring Today

We have Spring today. 

I stripped out the old tomato plants in the raised veggie beds that were still producing at Christmas. 

Hub trimmed back our fig trees that were sagging too low to the ground and disturbing the lawn guy (aka Hub). 

He cut back the hummingbird bushes so that I can get to the weeds in the front flower bed. 

And we found a three foot long dead snake entangled in our grape net in the barn.

Then the wind picked up! Hate it when my hat blows off my head! But almost four hours in the yard is enough for today. 

I have lots of tomorrows!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

WOW!!! You sure DO have Spring today. Our temp is 40 today- That is 27 degrees ABOVE normal for us. I went out and took all my Christmas garland down and decorations. Previously, it has been too cold to do that. The neighbors will be happy!;>) xo Diana