Friday, May 6, 2016

You Didn't Know My Mother

like I knew my mother❣(Be sure you read my title before my text😜)
I wish I could say that my mother and I had a special bond, but that wasn't the case. 

We loved each other. We respected each other. We were proud of each other. We were sometimes annoyed with each other. 

We always had a different relationship than with other family members, since I often "slept over" and spent long vacations under her roof.

Mother rarely told me what she really thought about me or what I had done with my life. But she shared with me what she thought about most of the other members of the family and what she thought they were doing with their lives.

Happy Birthday tomorrow, Mother❣Don't worry. Your opinions will always be safe with me.




1 comment:

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Lin...I LOVE THIS...just out and out LOVE IT!...:)JP