Sunday, November 5, 2017

We Go Places

Maybe you remember the question that our Baptist friend asked me a couple of months ago. "What do y'all do over there in Holland on vacation twice a year?"

Besides watch television ( as she assumed that we had available), we go places. 

Once it was Sicily. Another time it was Morocco. And we have even been to Croatia, Serbia, Mostar, and Montenegro. I could name all of the other countries, but these impress even me.

So we go places.

This visit we did not leave The Netherlands, but we had a couple of family members who came for short visits. Former travel guide hubby was in his element with tours of Amsterdam, The Hague, and Rotterdam. We even visited tourist attractions like Kinderdijk, where neither he nor I had ever been. And we finally toured Castle Cannenburgh in Vaassen that we missed last Spring (and almost missed this Fall🙄). 

Yep, we go places.

4 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

I may have said "classified activity."

Janie Junebug said...

Everyplace I've ever been, I've discovered so much to see and learn.

Love,
Janie

NanaDiana said...

How wonderful! I am thrilled that you get to see and do so much. xo Diana

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

And going places is exactly what we do whenever we visit a new place and usually we don’t do a lot of advance planning. As for đź“ş its something we don’t watch as seeing things in person is much more rewarding. Good for you both,