Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hello! There is Reader View Available!

Where have I been? I just discovered "Reader View Available"!

"Safari has a nice Reader View feature, which removes clutter from websites to make them reader-friendly. If Reader View is available on any website, Safari now shows the text: "Reader View Available" in the address bar. Just tap the three horizontal lines on the left side of the address bar to activate it. Once activated, you can increase or decrease font size as well, which wasn't possible in iOS 7. Tap the big A button at the top of the page to increase text size and the small button to reduce it."

From this:

To this:


How long have you known about Reader View Available?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice time!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

It is nice, isn't it? Simple, uncluttered...:)JP

Paulette said...

I use Chrome. I'm off to check and see if Chrome offers reader view. Thanks for this new to me info.

Linda said...

Paulette, you might try this https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ireader/ppelffpjgkifjfgnbaaldcehkpajlmbc. Success! Linds

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

That is interesting news to me!