Sunday, August 4, 2019

Geese are swimming

Our neighbor who keeps watch over our property says he sees masses of geese on our pond whenever we go away for a few days. Well, today we saw some
geese. At least 20 beautiful Canadian geese were swimming on our pond when I went out to check on the dogs on the too hot front porch.

Our black mouth cur Rocky was more interested in the noisy bulldozer whine coming from our neighbor’s property. And our beagle Flippy is always tied up on a long line when he goes outside, so he barked, but probably at the bulldozer noise.

So Canadian geese are safe. Hope more drop by for a morning swim and possible graze.

Living the country life.
đŸ˜˜Linda


1 comment:

Janie Junebug said...

I see a lot of Canadian geese here in Florida. Masses of them are in a shopping center parking lot. I guess they need to shop for groceries and new shoes, just like anyone else. They also hang around my credit union. I refuse to give them money.

Love,
Janie