Thursday, February 13, 2014

Look What I Found in Cyberspace!

I just "found" my photo and some of the blog text that I erased this afternoon.


Oh, No. I Have Picked Up the "Pest"!
Linda at Wetcreek - 1 day ago

It isn't any news that I am a thrifter. How else did my niece have so many milk white vases on her wedding reception tables? Even her mom and dad got into the "junk shops" while planning for her decorations. And that is saying something, since they really don't even visit Dollar Stores either because someone they know might see them shopping there. 

Getting a bargain has never bothered me. Just ask my hub. Well, yesterday we took our Flip for his annual check-up. (No bargains there!) Next to the vet's office was a *real *junk shop that I had never noticed before. When we left the vet... more »

Although I do not collect Pyrex, I follow a few Pyrex Collection blogs. Yesterday I bought the two pictured Made in England Blue Iris Pyrex bowls. No Lids, but I paid $5.00 for the two bowls.

Think I will keep my Pyrex collection to just European specimens. That should be a fun search!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love those Iris bowls! Great finds. Thanks for sharing at TTF!

Rebecca said...

I didn't even know there WAS European Pyrex! I'll have to pay attention when I go to the thrift store the next time! And while I'm here, can I just say I adore that old wooden table? I really like old, worn wood.