Easiest Ever Mayonnaise Biscuits/Muffins
(I actually halved the recipe for only 6 biscuits/muffins. The muffins in the left plate were my first try this morning from a recipe that called for too much salt. Just doing "kitchen chemistry" this morning!! ;))))
Serves: 12 biscuits/muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Add the mayo and milk and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Drop heaping tablespoons full of dough into greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Makes 12 biscuits/muffins. (adapted recipe from Friday is Cake Night at http://www.fridaycakenight.com/2014/12/mayonnaise-biscuits/)