Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winter and Summer in The Netherlands


I am sitting behind the PC where all of the photos are stored.

In the top photo, I thought I'd show you a January kind of day at our old house in The Netherlands. That was over 6 years ago. Today the temperature in The Netherlands is the warmest January day since they have been keeping track of the weather. 12 degrees C/ 53 degrees F!!!!! No Snow!

The lower photo is on a summer day. Since I wrote about sitting to do my gardening this morning, I thought I would show you that we had raised flower beds around the old hay stack.  The new owners knocked them down :(.

Back in the days that we lived in Zoeterwoude, I did my gardening sitting on the edge of the raised bed or on my little scooter.

Things haven't changed much except the scenery.

No comments: