Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Beltway Apartment

If you regularly read my blog, you know that I sometimes write in riddles. Well, this time is no exception.

We are at the Beltway apartment again. My Dutch followers will understand my play on words, and the rest will just have to wonder why I am being so strange.

After spending one night at our son's house in the really big city, we told our pup goodbye and took an easy ride to the airport. We were way ahead of our scheduled flight, but who knows how things will go when you take a taxi to the airport. Better safe than sorry!

Our flight across the big puddle was non-eventful, and our brother-in-law kindly picked us up at a very early hour. So early that he is now snoring on the couch in front of the TV! ;)

We have another busy day tomorrow here on the Beltway, so I am going to call it a day.

No comments: