Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Self-Diagnosis

They say that if you "google" your aches and pains, that you will eventually find out that you are going to die. Or maybe you are already dead. Well death is not an option for me, but I think the flu I have is not the flu at all. I just have a terrible bellyache (with all the attributes of the flu). So with a cup of tea in my hand at all times and another package of melba toast, I will get over this real soon.

In the meantime, we have had to postpone another visit to friends. As they are the proud grandparents of their second grandson, they are probably very happy that we won't be bringing little viruses into their home.

Since I read that "infected" persons are not supposed to prepare food for the family, my hub is on his own.

Wonder what he will bring home from the grocery store?

No comments: