Sunday, August 18, 2013

Rice Bowl II in Houston has Delicious Indonesian Cuisine-- August 2013

I am not getting paid for this review, unless you call the yummy food a payment. I will definitely return to Rice Bowl II in Houston, Texas (14360 Bellaire Blvd #98, Houston. Phone : 281-988-9912) the next time I want to eat great Indonesian food. 

As the restaurant does not serve a real Indonesian rijsttafel, you might try what we did. Be sure to ask for the Indonesian food menu and order a variety of dishes. My hub suggested that we sit at a round table with a lazy susan, and that was a super idea for sharing our orders.

Here are some photos to prove how delectable this food really is:

All four of us were ready to attack this first setting, but there was more to come.

And this is our self-made rijsttafel with seven dishes plus rice and kroepoek.

My plate that contains a bit of EVERYTHING! Oh, yes!

And these are the leftovers that our son boxed up to take home.

My plate at the end of a scrumptious Indonesian dinner in Houston, Texas at Rice Bowl II.




4 comments:

Mrs. Micawber said...

Oh my goodness, it looks amazing. Especially those tempting little things on sticks. :)

Linda said...

It is called Sate. These were chicken with peanut sauce. Great when you are barbecuing. Linda

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh yum! It all looks delish!

Thanks for the hug for little Holly. ♥

Endah Murniyati said...

Wow... I'm proud you like Indonesian cuisine especially Javanese food. Come to my home Linda, and you will enjoy that cuisine every single day... LOL... Next I will share you the recipes...