Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Which Way is Mecca from Here?

No photos! You'll just have to use your imagination.

Picture this:

Almost 69 year old "fluffy" white Dutch guy on all fours with his head near the ground out in the front yard of our home. 

He is looking sideways so that he can see if the ground is level after he has removed the heap of dirt (been there several years!) to another spot nearer our pond.

That was my laugh for today. I needed that, since today I can feel a pinched nerve in my back from all the weeding I did yesterday.  And my cleaning lady did not show up today!

Oh woe is me! Teehee!

8 comments:

Beth said...

I hope your back is better tomorrow! Smiling at your description of the old fluffy white Dutch guy!

Mrs. Micawber said...

Ouch! I hope your back feels better soon.

I hope the heap of dirt will be happy in its new home.... :)

NanaDiana said...

Oh- But I SOOOO want a picture of that! lol xo Diana

NanaDiana said...

ps- Hope your back is better soon!

Hindustanka said...

get well and take good care of yourself and a 69 years old Dutch guy :)

Jeannie Marie said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I appreciated your comment! I laughed along with you about your fluffy white Dutch guy!

Janie Junebug said...

Sorry about your back. I'd like a cleaning lady, even if she doesn't show up.

Love,
Janie

Unknown said...

Well I was down on my knees today too LOL -
Now start cleaning !!!
XOXO