Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Passed the Test!

Well, we did it! All of my peers in the Master Gardeners class passed the test tonight!

The test itself was super difficult, but we were prepared and followed the directions to a "T."
So now we will need to get our 40 hours of volunteer work in our community, and then we can wear the badge. Some classmates have already put in their 40 hours in the community, but my time will come. I have a couple of ideas, but while my own garden needs me, I will do what I can do here.

Graduation is in two weeks here at our house. I will share photos of that event at that time. Now to solve my own garden and yard problems!

(Oh, by the way, I won the lovely garden tile made by Mary B.-my classmate- in a lottery tonight. So I am a double winner! Yippee!)

No comments: