Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Now Where Did I Put the Photographs?

With a new camera comes the question, "where do I save these pictures?" If I am not careful, I will find them out on the World Wide Web. I have tried to make sure that I adjust my iPad and iPhone settings so that they won't be hanging out where I do not want them to be.

How do I see other people's photos? As a non-Facebooker ( but sometimes a stalker), I have somewhat limited viewing opportunities. Some family members do not trust Facebook (private family access) or Blogger (private family blog), so now they are trying an Internet-based image publishing service.  To be able to add comments or photos to that, I have to "join." That means more passwords, user names, and gosh knows what. Guess I will just continue stalking and, of course, enjoying.

And by the way, are those "real" photos still in that lovely bound album on the shelf in the den? 
Isn't it about time to sit down with a cup of coffee and flip through the pages. 
At least we know where to find those pictures!

2 comments:

Mrs. Micawber said...

I know what you mean - and have to assume that all our photos are hanging out there regardless in this digital age.

I love looking through snapshots at my dad's place. There's such a sense of history in them, and something special about handling the photos rather than just staring at them onscreen.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hi!
I totally get what you're saying. I have an awful time with my new camera. My eleven year old understands it though.
Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,

Laura