Sunday, July 15, 2012

Have You Stumbled Upon StumbleUpon?

I remember calling myself "computer illiterate" back a few years ago, and I still am today.

But I am Internet savvy. I think it is because I just keep Googling.

My latest find is StumbleUpon. Actually I found it a while back and just didn't take the time to figure out what to do. Recently when I was notified that two people from my address book were on StumbleUpon, I checked it out and registered.(Isn't it still freaky that the Internet knows what we or our friends are doing and sometimes even where we are? Big Brother is watching YOU!)

As Memaw says, the computer is a time filler (I say waster!). The weeds are growing uncontrollably in my front flowerbed as I write this, but they aren't going anywhere. Now I fill my time with this blog, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and ancestry Googling. Once in a while I go out to pick a few tomatoes or peppers, since the other veggies are spent. And whenever this rain lets up I will go back to weedeating.

In the meantime, let me see what I can stumble upon.

No comments: